Once more Kaiserslautern, where Headis has started thousand of years ago, will host the World Championship! On Friday 12th of July the qualification kicks off before the main tournaments starts on saturday 13th.
Absolutely everybody can compete at the qualification! Just register here and you will be drawn to a qualification group on friday.
The specials at a glance:
- Eventshirt for all players
- two free overnight stays (don’t forget your tent)
- Bus shuttle from overnight stay to the tournament and back
- Youth World Championship for free
- Awesome food by ROK City FOOD Department
- More than 20 pairs of KangaRoos will be given out that weekend
- Both World Champions will receive their personal Headis Table by Sponeta
Sign in now!